- NTUT Students: Basically, students can only register for courses that are not offered in NTUT. The applicant shall fill out the NTUT “Cross-registration Application Form” and obtain the approvals of the head of her or his department/institution/degree program and the Office of Academic Affairs. She or he must complete the course registration and pay the fees according to the specified time and procedures before starting the class.
- Students from Other Schools: A student must be enrolled in a local/foreign college/university accredited by the Ministry of Education to be eligible for cross-registration. The applicant shall fill out the NTUT “Cross-Registration Application Form” and obtain the approvals of the head of the department/institution/degree program applied for and the Office of Academic Affairs. Then, she or he must complete the course registration and pay the fees according to the specified time and procedures before starting the class.
- The total cross-registration credits enrolled in by a student in aggregate may not exceed more than one-third of the minimum graduation credits prescribed by her or his department/institution.
- An outside student may not withdraw from any NTUT course registered according to the policy or request refund unless the course is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- NTUT, Taipei Medical University, National Taipei University, and National Taiwan Ocean University form the University System of Taipei (USTP). The four schools permit students of the day division to register for the day courses in USTP with credit fees exempted.
- Undergraduate students who deferred their graduation will still have to pay the fees prescribed by their enrolled school.
Rules and Forms
Application Form of Interscholastic Course Selection for Students from National Taipei University of Technology
Curriculum Division Ms. Tsai；ext. 1134；E-mail：email@example.com