Loss and Reissuance of Chinese/English Graduation Certificate
- Application in Person: Fill out the Certificate Application Form (attach a copy of the ID card; college graduate shall provide one 2” photo) after paying the fees at the automated payment machine at the Office of Academic Affairs or Cashier’s Section of the Office of General Affairs, and submit the application form and the receipt to the Office of the Registrar. The document will be ready for pickup in three working days. If not available to pick up in person, provide a return mail envelope with postage prepaid.
- Application by Post: Fill out the Certificate Application Form (attach a copy of the ID card; college graduate shall provide one 2” photo), enclose a postal money order payable to the National Taipei University of Technology (or stamps of equivalent value), postage paid return envelope, and mail to the Office of the Registrar.
Certification of Copied Chinese/English Graduation Certificate
- The applicant shall bring the original certificate and pay the fees at the automated payment machine at the Office of Academic Affairs; submit the receipt and the original certificate to the Office of the Registrar for verification, photocopy, and certification stamp.
- The applicant may also make several copies of the certificate in advance. He or she must bring the original certificate and the copies to the Office of the Registrar for verification and certification stamp.
- If there is any change of the student data, you must request to update the data before applying for the reissuance of the Chinese graduation certificate.
- The English spelling of your name must conform to the information shown on your passport or important ID when you apply for the reissuance of the English graduation certificate.
- It is not required to provide any 2” ID photos for the reissuance of the English graduation certificate.
Registration Division；Ms. Ho；ext. 1117E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org