Jump to the main content block

Certificate of Enrollment

Any student who has completed the registration processes for that semester may apply for the Certificate of Enrollment in Chinese and/or English at the automated payment machine at the Office of Academic Affairs. The document will be ready for pick-up on the same day.
Rules and Forms
C2   Application Form for Academic Certificate
Contact Person 
Registration Division;Ms. Ho;ext. 1117 E-mail:hueiru@ntut.edu.tw