1.In accordance with the newest standards for on-site courses suspension made by Ministry of Education on April 12,2022 and the amended “Guidance on Managing the COVID-19 Pandemic at Colleges and Universities for the Academic Year 2021–2022” delivered to Taipei Tech by the Ministry of Education on February 25, 2022 , Taipei Tech made the following changes.
2.Starting April 14 (Thu.), courses shall resume to be in-person classes except those being individually informed to be online.
3.The precautions that should be obeyed in on-site courses of our school are as follows.
(1) Fixed seating arrangement shall be implemented, and the roll call shall be taken. If fixed seating arrangement is unachievable, instructors should take a photo of the class for further investigation if necessary.
(2) Teachers and students must wear masks and sanitize their hands throughout the class. Besides, eating and drinking is forbidden during the class.
(3) Classrooms shall be ventilated, while being cleansed and disinfected regularly. Besides, tools, machines and equipment used in class shall be disinfected as well. The air-conditioner may be used when the diagonal windows are open for at least 15 cm wide to maintain classroom ventilation. The doors are not required to be opened then.
(4) All of the participants shall wear a mask during the Physical Education classes. However, if social distancing can be kept among unspecified members (that is, participants other than students or faculties from Taipei Tech) and none of them has respiratory symptoms, participants may be allowed to exercise without a mask during the class. Class members who are not exercising must put on their masks.
(5) Practical courses: While conducting internship or laboratory instruction, fixed groups shall be adopted. Besides, students shall avoid sharing lab equipment and supplies. If it is necessary to take turns using the equipment, please ensure thorough sanitization before the rotation.
4.If any student learns that you are during the epidemic investigation period or are listed as close contacts, do not come to school. Please notify the Health Division of OSA team and contact the instructor to discuss alternative learning methods.
(Close contacts mean those who have been in contact with the confirmed case without wearing masks (either party) from 4 days before the onset date of the confirmed case to quarantine date of confirmed case. Such as living together, eating, gathering or participating in activities, places of work or school, medical care institutions, and transportation those who may have been in contact with those who doesn’t wear a mask for 15 minutes will be listed as "close contacts" by the health unit and should be "quarantined at home" according to regulations.)
5.Latest information will be updated on a rolling basis according to the status of the pandemic situation and CECC’s announcements ( https://oaa.ntut.edu.tw/p/404-1008-98622.php?Lang=zh-tw ).